High Tech Imaging Center takes patient satisfaction and customer service to a whole new level. From the moment you walk in our door until the time your exam is completed, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction. That means paying attention to all of the details. Our staff is committed to ensuring that you leave our facility feeling extremely satisfied with our service.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early so that all appropriate paperwork can be completed.
- Be certain to bring your insurance card, even if you have brought it in the past.
- Make every attempt to wear metal-free clothing and remember, it may be necessary to change into an examination gown for certain procedures.
- If there is any possibility that you may be pregnant, please notify our staff at the time of scheduling. Also, please inform the technologist performing the exam that you may be pregnant.
- If you have had a prior allergic reaction to iodinated contrast (x-ray dye), such as hives or difficulty breathing, please let us know at the time of scheduling.
- If you have pertinent x-rays or prior imaging studies of a similar type, please bring them.
- Thank you for choosing High Tech Imaging Center.